It happened again. Another earthquake stroke Sumatra Island yesterday around 2pm WIB. Some said it was powerful. So powerful that they actually left the building and gone outside. As Jennifer put it:
Even my mom felt the quake a little bit back in P. Siantar. But some other people didn’t feel so much of panic. Maybe they become to get used to it. Oh well, let’s just hope and pray to God that these quakes won’t cause terrible effects on people’s life.
Anyway, still around the topic of earthquake, me, Iin, and xhen were chatting in POSHEDIK* email talking about xhen‘s encounter with the earthquake yesterday. Then he came up this interesting tips on what to do when earthquake strikes:
- pastikan dulu itu gempa.. jangan ada goyang sedikit langsung lari, bikin malu ntar kalo bukan gempa
- setelah 2-3 goyang biasa baru semua sadar, ntar pasti ada yg ngomong “gempa ya…“, saat ini baru bole mulai siap2 :
- kalo gempa kecil santai aja..
- kalo gempa mulai makin kencang, lakukan tindakan berikut :
- save kerjaan.. mana tau mati lampu
- hp cepat masukin kantong, jgn lari tanpa bawa hp eheheh..
- jangan lupa pake sepatu waktu lari, jangan kaki ayam.. bakalan banyak orang di luar ntar.. hehehe
That’s a very interesting way on how to face an earthquake… 😉
*) POSHEDIK (Perkumpulan Orang Single Hobi Email Di Kantor) is a non-profit organisation that look after its member well by providing entertainment and social interaction among members during office hours to kill boredom at work.